COMMERCIAL & BUSINESS LITIGATION
We know business. In today’s business climate, litigation is too often a tool of first resort. We view litigation as only one of many options available to our clients. As an integral part of each clients’ business team, we assist our clients with cooperatively formulating strategies to minimize litigation exposure before lawsuits occur. And when litigation does commence, we vigorously represent our clients’ interests to obtain the most favorable results based on individual client goals.
While we focus on complex litigation, we tenaciously litigate all of our cases, regardless of size. Our resourceful and focused approach to business law and litigation covers a variety of areas, including:
- Commercial and business litigation;
- Breach of contract disputes;
- Contractual & licensing disputes;
- Intellectual property litigation (patents, trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets);
- Technology-related litigation;
- Fiduciary duty disputes;
- Shareholder oppression and "Who killed the company?" disputes;
- Employment disputes;
- Non-compete agreement litigation and disputes;
- Trade secret theft disputes;
- Insurance coverage; and
- eCommerce-related disputes.
We act as local counsel for out of state plaintiffs and defendants involved in IP litigation and business litigation in federal and state courts in Dallas, Texas. Interested in hiring us as local counsel or learning more about our local counsel practice? Click here.
For more information on our intellectual property, patent, trademark, copyright, and trade secrets enforcement and litigation services, click any of the links on the left.