2. Intended Use
This Site is intended for your benefit, to become familiar with the services of K&K, and to educate you on our firm and our services.
The materials available on this site have been prepared by K&K and are intended for informational purposes only. The information provided on this Site is provided only as general information, which may or may not reflect the most current legal developments. Furthermore, the information contained on this Site should not be used as legal advice.
The opinions expressed at or through this Site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of K&K or any individual attorney.
You understand that K&K does not accept liability whatsoever for any harm that might result from any statements presented on the Site.
3. No Attorney-Client Relationship
Transmission of the information contained on this Site is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute an attorney-client relationship between you and K&K. This Site contains information on legal issues and is not a substitute for legal advice from a qualified attorney licensed in the appropriate jurisdiction. Do not rely on any information provided on this Site to make legal decisions.
4. Use in Other Jurisdictions
K&K practices law only in jurisdictions in which K&K is properly authorized to do so. K&K does not seek to represent anyone in any jurisdiction where this Site does not comply or is in any way inconsistent with the rules governing communication of legal services in a particular state. K&K is unwilling to assume the representation of clients from those states where the materials do not comply with State Bar requirements and where the client is generated as a result of that communication.
5. Restrictions on Use.
The viewing, printing, or downloading of any content, graphic, form, or document from this Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. No part of any informational material, form, or document may be reproduced in any way or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use.
You may not create a link to this Site from another website or document without K&K’s prior written consent.
You may not under any circumstances:
· Send unsolicited commercial email to the email addresses provided on the Site (spam, chain emails, advertising solicitations, and similar solicitations are expressly prohibited);
· Delete, modify, or attempt to change or alter any of the content on the Site;
· Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper functioning of the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or take any action that interferes with other parties’ use of the Site;
· Use the Site or the content therein, intentionally or unintentionally, in any manner inconsistent with or in violation of any applicable laws or regulations or in violation of the rules of any other website providers, websites, chat rooms or the like, including, without limitations, laws regarding import/export of technical data by virtue of your online transmission;
· Use any “robot,” “spider,” or other automatic or manual device or process for the purpose of compiling information on the Site for purposes other than for a generally available search engine; or
· Use any Klemchuk Kubasta LLP names, service marks, or trademarks without our prior written consent, including, without limitation, as metatags or hidden text.
6. Third Party Links
K&K has included some links to related Internet sites maintained by third parties. Neither K&K nor its affiliates operate or control, in any respect, any information, products, or services on such linked sites. Additionally, K&K does not guarantee the timeliness, sequence, accuracy, completeness, reliability, or content of such information.
7. Privacy Statement
You should not send confidential information or information that you regard as privileged to K&K until you have received written acceptance from K&K of any legal services you may request. The content of any correspondence you send via the Internet will not be considered confidential unless you have received such written confirmation.
8. Statement in Compliance with the Texas Rules of Professional Conduct
Unless otherwise specified, the attorneys listed on this website are not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and are not certified as specialists in any practice area by the Texas Commission on Continuing Legal Education and Specialization.
The attorney responsible for this Site is Darin M. Klemchuk.